PDA

View Full Version : Hands to sitngo wizards bugs..

jogden139
10-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Normally even after closing all poker clients the ability to "analyze hand with sitngo wizard" is usually delayed for several minutes, and several attempts at refreshing the program and clicking various things.

Also, after analyzing 1 particular hand in sngwiz, when going back to tourney hands view and selecting a different hand, the program often takes you back to the same bloody hand that you just analyzed in sngwiz, thus forcing you to repeatedly go back and select the new desired hand for analyzing in sngwiz, normally takes 3-4 attempts.

PLEASE improve the functionality of the reviewing of entire hand histories within HEM.. I don't see any reason why i cant select an entire tourney and place in into sngwiz(the way the program normally works).. than easily shoot the hand over to the replayer, and vice versa.. i also think there should be a way to access the RAW HH at any point in reviewing.. and an easy way to flip from one tourney to the next would be great.

Oh, is there anyway to look at a players stats while reviewing? Is there a way you can put the HUD over the wiz view? (the way wizhud works with normal wiz)

what if i want to see what somebody called me while I'm analyzing a hand in wiz? normally wizhud would overlay all called hand when im using wiz solo.. OR I just click the "hand history editor" button and look at the raw HH.. but in HEM-wiz view there IS NO EDIT HH BUTTON!?!? why on earth did you guys take that out? isnt the idea of having wiz right inside HEM to make it easier for reviewing? funny. hope wiz is getting more sales through you guys.

In Sitngo wizard there is normally a function that allows you to click the green/red box and it brings up the graphical chart displaying $EV vs hero push range, or Hero range vs opp. range.

PLZ fix that feature too! in the future maybe try testing the software before you release it?

jogden139
10-31-2010, 05:38 AM
bump

can we at least have the replayer display the blinds and antes properly?

can we at least have the hud show up on the replayer? (consistently)

SitNGo Wizard
10-31-2010, 05:24 PM
I can't go into detail at this time, but we are working on addressing these issues.

jogden139
11-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Very much appreciated :)
I'm sorry If I sound like i dickhead, I just tilt alot :(.