PDA

View Full Version : Font style is always BOLD; I cant change it :(

ibombonato
10-28-2010, 11:03 AM
My font on HUD is ALWAYS BOLD;

I tried to change infinite times to "regular", but seens that it wasnt saved;

I Go to "Appearance" tab, then i click on the button "8, Verdana", set it to "regular" besides "bold", click apply then save; But not happens;

Then i try it again, but besides clicking on Apply/Save i clicked on the "8, Verdana" again; And BOLD was marked!

I try w many different fonts and always "BOLD" is the rule :-\

I already download a new "Verdana.ttf" to ensure that was not a font instalation problemn, but problemn still :(

I try to add font_style="regular" on prefs.xml, but not work...

How can i change it ?!

In runnig on W7 (x32) as admin; HM Version 1.11.05;

PS: Scale Font is disabled

morny
10-29-2010, 01:48 AM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and email the prefs.xml to support@holdemmanager.com and link to this thread

ibombonato
10-29-2010, 07:41 AM
Hi morny,

Looking into the prefs.xml i noted that all the stats, had the attribute font_attr="1";

I replace all off thm to font_attr="0" and the HUD stats apears as "regular" not bold;

But if i click on the appearance "8, Verdana", even w the HUD working normally, "bold" was marked in the font style :-\

I will emailling it later ;)

Tks,

Ícaro

exposinglife
11-13-2010, 10:36 PM
My font for the HUD is also stuck in bold. I've tried re-installing the program but it doesn't seem to work. All of the fonts are stuck in bold and when ever I try and switch it to regular it always goes back to verdana in bold. Any help would be appreciated.

never mind i figured it out