PDA

View Full Version : Import and HUD goes wrong

Iwan
10-28-2010, 05:21 AM
Hello everyone.

I am using the 1.11.05 beta 13 version.

I am playing on the eurosportbet room, on the Ongame network, in France.

I am playing NL 30.

I have clicked on the start auto import button.

All the settings are ok with my poker clients.

The HH are in the folder I configured for the auto import.

I have created a new database.

Table finder does not work.

The HH are written in english.

My UAC is off.

Now, I expose you the problem :

Sometimes everything work perfectly, HUD appears, Hands import fine, that's great. So I close HM, and then when I want to use it again, when I click on "start auto import" , it only says "auto importing", and not the usual message "update in 5 sec, etc, etc...". If I wait, about 30/45 minutes, it says "find one file to process", it takes a very long time (15 minutes), then the hands import and the HUD work, but it does not take the hands I've played before it started working.

Now, something happenned today :

The import never started, after I wait 2 hours. So I have read the HM forum to see if somebody would have the same problem as me, I found some not very similar stuff (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/15658-ongame-tower-autoimport-hud-issue.html) , I tried to fix it this way, but it did not work. I also tried the new database tips, it still does not work.

So I closed HM, to open it 2 minutes after, and then something new happenned : The import says "found 3 files to process" "elapsed times 23 minutes". The green bar never go further and stays still. I waited for 2 hours again, and nothing happenned.

Ho, new stuff : while I m writing this thread, I play one table, and let the HM goes with "auto import..." message. And 10 minutes after, my HUD works, and Hands import correctly.

Wow, I just do not get it, this is very annoying, because the only solution I have found is to always let my computer on when HM works perfectly, like this it does not bug when I want to open it again. And I have that always let my computer on is not a very good solution, so please tell me what I have to do to make it work just fine, normally, just as your product that you sell should.

Thanks by advance.

morny
10-29-2010, 01:01 AM
Ongame sometimes lock the hand histories that cause this problem. The simplest way to fix it is to close the ongame client, start the auto import before you start the ongame client and then the lock shouldnt happen. Might be worth getting into the habit of launching auto import before running Ongame from now on to help prevent this issue.