PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working for Revolutions cash hands in replayer

rowhousepd
02-13-2013, 05:51 AM
Am I the only one having that's having a weird things happen when I replay full ring (9 handed) cash games on Revolutions/Lock Poker? I noticed in their HH's that is is never any info for seat 6 -- just seat # 6. The result is that in the HM2 replayer there's always a missing seat on the lower left of the table (presumably where seat 6 is normally placed), even when every seat is filled in a full ring game. I think HM2 usually reserves seat 10 for the very top which is sometimes filled in 10-max SnGs.

This would just be a quirky/annoying little thing, but the problem is that I can't get any HUD stats to appear for seat 1. :confused: This is probably more difficult to explain so I'll just include screen shots. Let me say that I've tested this with lot of hands, from different tables, on different dates, and with the hero seating in different spots. I think you'll get the idea. Basically seat #1 is always blank in the replayer no matter what the scenario.

DogNamedBluff
02-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

rowhousepd
02-14-2013, 06:15 AM
Please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
Done. :) Look forward to getting this fixed. Thanks.

rowhousepd
04-09-2013, 01:02 AM
I know you guys LOVE getting nudges from folks asking about when/if bugs are getting worked on -- sorry in advance.

The replayer HUD for hands played at Revolutions is STILL not working properly. As I mentioned about (and in the email I sent to support w/ my HH's), I think the problem stems from the fact that the poker client writes all their full ring games as having 10 seats and for some reason always omits seat #6 ... thus HM2 thinks it's a 10 max table and misses one of the players stats.

I don't think Revolutions is going to start writing all their HH's differently so that tracking programs like HM2 can have an easier time figuring out how to display replay hands, but I'm sure it is something you guys can figure out a fix for.

For the last several months, Revolutions has been the second largest room available to US players (behind Bovada which is kinds of moot because they essentially make tracking hands impossible but not saving screen names). So for software programs like HM2, Revolutions is THE biggest site out there for all of your US customers ... which is why it's a bit baffling (and frustrating) that this bug with the replayer isn't fixed yet. I'm sorry if I sound cranky here, but it's making it very difficult to effectively replay and analyze my hands. Please keep us posted about fixes for this, ok?

fozzy71
04-09-2013, 02:01 PM
I agree with pretty much everything you say. I discussed this with Morny and he agreed to move this up to the 'on deck' position which is the 'short list' queue the developers pick issues from to work on. I can't give an ETA yet obviously but hopefully it won't be too much longer.

rowhousepd
04-10-2013, 12:03 AM
I agree with pretty much everything you say. I discussed this with Morny and he agreed to move this up to the 'on deck' position which is the 'short list' queue the developers pick issues from to work on. I can't give an ETA yet obviously but hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Thanks Fozz. I appreciate it. I can't imagine it's a tricky fix. Basically for Revolutions hands, if seat six is not dealt into the hand, assume it's 9max and display stats accordingly. Hopefully it'll get done soon. I appreciate the help. Cheers.

fozzy71
04-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Thanks Fozz. I appreciate it. I can't imagine it's a tricky fix. Basically for Revolutions hands, if seat six is not dealt into the hand, assume it's 9max and display stats accordingly. Hopefully it'll get done soon. I appreciate the help. Cheers.

Yes, I have been dealing with the same issues since I only currently play at Lock. Luckily(?) for me I don't really do much review/replay of my hands so it doesn't bother me as much as it would someone like you that is trying to improve their game. :p

rowhousepd
04-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Luckily(?) for me I don't really do much review/replay of my hands so it doesn't bother me as much as it would someone like you that is trying to improve their game. :p
Lucky you, indeed! I'm definitely in the play/replay/analyze/study/repeat phase of my poker career (...and by "career" I mean hobby). ;) Cheers!