PDA

View Full Version : missing hands after update

iceball
11-01-2008, 06:56 PM
After i updated to new version i am missing almost all hands.
Now i know why this might have happend. I was using two different Holdemmanager versions on the same database. (Laptop and pc)
And i can now only see the files that where imported with the new version (on laptop) and no longer can i see old hands that where imported by the old version ( pc) which is now also updated to the new version. So the old hh i can no longer see.
First time you run the new version the database is changed ? and old version import in a different way maybe?
can i fix this so all hh are goood again
I assume that the database has to be modified in some way

iceball
11-01-2008, 08:49 PM
now it seems that it does not insert all hands in to the database
i think the database is messed up.
Any new imports new miss random hands

morny
11-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Sounds like your database is messed up, create a new one http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport all your original hands http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173

iceball
11-02-2008, 06:18 PM
in the tables i can see that some hands have a good .txt attached to it (name of table limit etc) and other have a random tekst.txt type name. I assume that these are the hands that are missing.
When i export hands from the database and import them in to a new one does it save my old handhistory that i can no longer see ? cause they should be ok in the database just not showing in holdemmanager.

Profane
11-02-2008, 06:26 PM
same problem as me. It started yesterday, and HM is not importing all hands of the session, and some stats is mess it up.
like Agression factor, rake, WTSD, W$SD they are all 0.

Profane
11-03-2008, 09:00 AM
I just reimport all my original hands, but didn't import all of them, it's missing alooot of hands!
it appears that just reimported the hands from 1 month ago to now, but my old ones are all missing.
this is normal?

morny
11-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Please check the dates of the files you just imported, are any of them over a month old, sounds like you only imported hands 1 month and older and maybe the other hands are located somewhere else?