PDA

View Full Version : Import problem Mansion Poker for file generated by "update local information"

vipa
10-27-2010, 07:04 PM
Hi,

I was playing a session on mansion poker and got disconnected due to my router rebooting.

Afterwards I noticed that one hand i played right after the reconnect was missing in my holdemmanager.

I am using version 1.11.05.

So I moved the files from the mansion history folder and went to the mansion cashier where you can review your session history. I clicked on the session and then on the "update local information" button.
A new fxml file was created in the history directory and i could locate the missing hand in the file. But when I tried to import that file, HM says "Hands Imported: 0" and no errors.
So I tried the same file on a different computer with a different database, but same result.

Whats wrong there?

I attached the file.

morny
10-29-2010, 01:12 AM
We dont support those files, theyre a slightly different format, it is on the todo list but i dont have an ETA

vipa
10-29-2010, 08:03 AM
thats too bad. I still want to have correct results in my database.
Could you elaborate a little bit more on the format differences?
Maybe I can manipulate the few missing hands to get them imported.

morny
10-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Im not sure of all of the formatting differences but they need to be exact, IIRC the first 10 lines where they announce all the table details i think there was some slight differences there, could be spacing issues and there could be a lot more issues with the actual hand details too, youd be quicker adding a bonus to make up the difference i would think