PDA

View Full Version : HEM and FTP.eu

gp18089
02-12-2013, 04:58 PM
HEM does not work fine with FTP.eu. It imports the hands but at HUD everything is -/-/-/-/-/-. Any ideas?

udbrky
02-13-2013, 12:09 AM
What exact version are you running?

gp18089
02-13-2013, 03:46 AM
I tried with both 1.12.10b and 1.12.10c

Patvs
02-13-2013, 04:40 AM
Are you playing Rush, regular cashgames, or tournies?

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe
Try reimporting your hands into a new empty database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

gp18089
02-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Tourneys. Reimporting is pain as the database is too large. I will try this update.

fozzy71
02-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Tourneys. Reimporting is pain as the database is too large. I will try this update.

You dont have to import all your hands to test a new database to rule out the possibility of a database corruption. Just import this months hands and give it a try if the latest build doesn't fix the problem.

Another thing to consider is that the recent FTP update apparently disabled the run as admin option for some customers.

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Right-click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMImport.exe, HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for FullTiltPoker.exe

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

* Export any custom HUDS.
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

If the HUD is working properly with the default HUD try importing your custom HUD again.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork

Please email the answers, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com