PDA

View Full Version : players stats are "bleeding through"

hidden_x_factor
07-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Hello. I play about 10 tables on pokers stars. When I line the tables up and put them on top of each other, the players stats at the tables are "bleeding through" to the table beneath it. So a table beneath another table, has the players stats from the table above it, on the table as well. I hope this is clear, I am not really sure how to explain it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

ruli
07-21-2008, 11:17 AM
I have the same problem since last update (1.6.01d). I have replaced the last HUD executable until the fix will be made ...

Mike chops
07-21-2008, 01:14 PM
I see the same problem when I start up the HUD, but it goes away as soon as I click on a table. Can you check to see if you guys have "force ontop" checked in the table prefs?

ruli
07-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Yes, I have the option checked, but I canīt tell you how is functioning now because I downgraded the HUD.

hidden_x_factor
07-21-2008, 04:56 PM
I have tried it with the "force ontop" option checked and unchecked and neither one seems to work.

hidden_x_factor
07-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Mike, does yours seem to work with the force ontop option checked or unchecked?

vick
07-23-2008, 02:08 PM
I just got my HM yesterday and have the same problem. When i play at 8+ tables at Partypoker i see the stats through the tables... tried the "force ontop" option but it doesn't work!

How do I downgrade the HUD? Cause it's Pretty confusing and annoying when you see all that stats :mad:

Mike chops
07-23-2008, 02:34 PM
I only use force ontop for ongame and everest. I use it there because they have some annoying glitch that makes the windows pop when it is your turn, if the stats are attached directly to the window. You shouldn't use it unless you have an issue like this because, otherwise your stats will 'bleed through'

vick
07-23-2008, 02:49 PM
i just used the option because i hope it would eliminate the "bleeding through" effect. (but it didn't

So how can i get rid of that?