PDA

View Full Version : Only show players playing now not working HM1

Ballcup
02-12-2013, 02:47 PM
When I run the report under the players tab on HEM1 it works fine and shows me all the players I have in my database with the parameters I set, however, when I click "only show players playing now," it says no players currently playing, and that isnt the case, I see 9-10 guys on tables I am at who are in that database. I have the poker client open, I have auto import running. Ive checked and rechecked to make sure I didnt make any mistakes in the filters (dates, limits, # of players, poker site). Any thoughts?

udbrky
02-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Check the minimum hands filter.

Make sure your computer clock matches the active sessions time while you are playing.

If it is different, you need to adjust it in Options - Settings - Time Adjustment.

Ballcup
02-13-2013, 06:24 PM
Ok I got it working, I went to a table with my HEM and Computer times matching and I played a few hands against guys I have in my database already. I ran only show players playing now and only those guys showed up (because of the new time settings I presume). Is there anyway to go back and change the time played all my old hands in my database?

Sarek
02-14-2013, 07:21 PM
To change times - new import only.