PDA

View Full Version : not importing 180man stats

razor25
10-27-2010, 03:42 PM
played a session of 27 games and it only imports 1 game - the one i cashed in.

not sure why - the stats for a few things seem totally inaccurate. and i mean not even close.

the files were imported in fine it seemed. the hud worked perfectly at the time.
thanks

fozzy71
10-27-2010, 07:35 PM
What version of HM and what site?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

I am going to assume you are playing at pokerstars:

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Results.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

razor25
10-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Sorry, going to have to run through this as I don't follow. Got the latest version and you are right, am on PokerStars.

Apologies if I am being dim but what do you mean by stars doesnt write tourney summaries to my hard drive? The hhs are there on my c drive in the hh folder. Is this different to FTP and does this affect TM importing the information then?

thanks

morny
10-29-2010, 12:35 AM
The hand histories store information about the hands, this is what your seeing, but the summaries store your finish place, winnings etc which the hand histories dont have, stars dont write these automatically but full tilt do so for stars you need to request and import them

razor25
10-29-2010, 04:09 AM
Thanks - that makes sense then. I'll give that a go tonight.

And the bit about going forward - does that mean I won't have to do this every time I play a stars mtt or stt?

morny
10-29-2010, 03:26 PM
It allows you to request up to the last 200 via the lobby so whenever you feel like updating your database you can do it, they have announced plans to write to the hard drive like FT do but that was about 2 months ago and they didnt put a timeline on it

razor25
10-29-2010, 04:47 PM
i dont get it - i did all the above, imported into HEM and it was obviously doing something - took about 25 mins to import. yet it still only shows the results of one 180man.

razor25
10-29-2010, 04:50 PM
scrap that. seems to have worked. thanks for your help.

can you keep us posted on any stars announcements?

morny
10-29-2010, 07:53 PM
yeah will do