PDA

View Full Version : Merge Network DON and SITS bugs

megawarrior
10-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Hello I already rigth a post a few months ago , telling you the same bugs.

But to be sure you have them in your list .

1 - When I play more than one DON of the same type , I mean 10 table 10.80, only the first table have status, the others dont exist . Probably because they all have the same name, and the software dont detect them correctly. And a strange thing occurs when I have two tables of the same type the status Hud bounce from one an another .

2- The tournament buy inīs appear in database always big number like 1500 or 1350 instead of the real price like 11 or 5,5.

Ok tell me you can fix the first issue because Iīm getting really tired of this, waited too many months for that fix to be done. Just use the name of the table and is Id number that are created.

Cheers,

morny
10-28-2010, 02:47 AM
1 - Is a known issue which there is currently no solution for because the window information which HM uses to identify a table both show the exact same name and this is what causes the issue, the table window does not include an id just a table name. All trackers have this problem and there simply isn't a solution.

2 - Im presuming you already sent in hands about this, if so this will be on one of the developers to do list and well get to it asap however if youd like to tell me your email i can chase it up with a friendly reminder