PDA

View Full Version : Stars HUD not correct spot

brtnboarder
10-27-2010, 12:18 PM
On most tables my hud has correctly matched itself to villains ( roughly 90%). But on 10% ish of tables it seems to have shifted my seat to the right about 4 spots on average.

brtnboarder
10-27-2010, 12:49 PM
I just realized that its not updating hud stats on teh messed up tables either. Some players that I have many thousands of hands on show that I have zero hands on them, even tho the hud does recognize the name

brtnboarder
10-27-2010, 01:33 PM
it marks eggspoon as the hero i just found out and positions his hud stat in seat 5 on pokerstars, even tho he is not hero. At all tables he is at, the hud is messed up, on every table that he is not sharing with me, the hud is working fine. On a few tables I am in the correct seat according to the HUD (he joined table after me) but on those tables, it is not catching any of his hands.

morny
10-28-2010, 03:07 AM
Please make sure you have your preferred seating settings configured if you use it FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)