PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working Ongame(Bet24)

mugmug
10-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Heya

I've red the FAQ (FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setting Up Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/274/Setting+Up+Auto+Import+Folders)) and done those things.. Ive read some topics from forum and done quite lot of things but nothing works.

I cannot get HUD working on Bet24. I have dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe set to run as admin, disabled UAC, manually set handhistory folder. Hem imports hands correctly, i get all stats, hands, graphs etc but HUD doesnt appear. I have Force on top clicked.

Table manager also says "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some".

Need help, quick.

Have full version, not trial.

tmh
10-27-2010, 10:30 AM
I once had the same problem. Check your \RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\ExeNames.txt if it has line "10,Bet24Poker.exe".

mugmug
10-27-2010, 10:38 AM
I once had the same problem. Check your \RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\ExeNames.txt if it has line "10,Bet24Poker.exe".

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Works, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <3

nst77
03-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi everyone!
I have the same problem with the hud on bet24 except it dosen't work after copying "10,Bet24Poker.exe" into the right place. HH-s are imported, last hand shows up after showdown, the last 3 won pots are highlighted but the hud dosen't pop up. I'have also tried calibrating player preferences in many ways but didn't help me. Table manager says the same that "I can not find any unattached hands".

I fell I am into a wall that I cannot pass I really hope somebody can help me.

1.11.05 is the version number

nst77
03-25-2011, 02:10 PM
aa

Patvs
03-25-2011, 11:53 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

TableFinder:
it has to successfully import a handhistory first

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

JokkaPokka
04-09-2011, 12:45 PM
I also have this same problem. However i cant save new exenames file. When I add bet24 over there and try to save it, it giver error message: File cant create, Verify that path and filename is correct. ( Sorry my english, I did my best to translate this correct) Cheers.

Sarek
04-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Copy this file to Desktop, edit it there and move back.