PDA

View Full Version : Files not being moved; temp files large

muddyjeremy
11-01-2008, 03:37 PM
I have attached two screen shots. The first shows that I have set up my auto import correctly and it's supposed to be moving the files to another folder after they have been processed which they are not. The second shoes that my files are very large, some of them up to 16MB in one file. I don't know how to control that. Every time I do an import that importer is having to sort through all the old temp files. Closing down full tilt does not solve problem and nothing is being moved. The only thing I can think of weird about my setup is I have holdem manager running on my second hard drive in my machine. Any suggestions on how to get the files moving correctly after import?

morny
11-02-2008, 10:06 AM
They dont move immediately, they move after they havent been used for 60 minutes and then you restart the autoimport

muddyjeremy
11-02-2008, 10:19 AM
How do I ensure they are being moved often enough to not slow down performance? I leave tables open to datamine then jump in when I want to play.

morny
11-04-2008, 12:48 PM
It wont effect performance unless its a massive amount of hands and we realise some people datamine regularly so weve allowed for this, anotherwards it wont effect performance unless you tell it never to move