PDA

View Full Version : Hand History

Rescom
10-26-2010, 11:18 AM
I purchaed Holdem Manager and it was worth every penny, thanks.

Sorry if my question has already been answered in another post, I just dont have the time to scan them all.

I requested my old hand histories from Poker Stars to update my records. But when I go into the folders that is supposed to be containing my histories I dont see anything, though everything pops up in Holdem Manager correctly. (My current histories dont show up, the old ones I just requested havent been imported yet.)

Is this normal?
And how should I handle my old histories to add them to my database?

Thanks very much for any help.

B-Money
10-26-2010, 03:27 PM
Holdem Manager has a "Auto Archive" option. More than likely these original hand histories are in C:\HMArchive

We move the Hand Histories from the poker client folder to this auto archive folder for safe keeping. We also don't want a ton of hands in your import folder because HM would then try to import those hands constantly and if you play enough that could be annoying having it take so long to update your HUD.

GL,
-B

Rescom
10-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks.

Next question, I imported the file they sent me and its not appearing in my histories but also lists some duplicate hands. Meaning I bought a new PC 2 months ago and all the records from then until now are there, I also saw somewhere that I had like 18k duplicate hands.

So umm what am I doing wrong?
Also how do I clean up the duplicates?

Thanks again.

Rescom
10-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Sorry had a mistake, PS only sent me 1000 games so I guess everything they sent was a duplicate the file was so big I assumed it was all of my games.

B-Money
10-27-2010, 01:49 PM
Not doing anything wrong. If we see a duplicate hand on import we automatically toss it. You don't need to do a thing.

GL,
-B