PDA

View Full Version : A couple of TN Stars problems

Llanlad
10-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi all

Firstly the click " Sit out next big blind " seems to not activate for some reason.

It seems to auto start posting my blinds for some reason.

I untick the " im back " for cash games and then the above .. but i cant seem to sit out for too long .

I also have the preflop default bets as x2.5BB plus 1.00 per limper ... but when im playing a few tables sometimes the default bet is something like 9BB's !! .. even when there are no limpers .

Im using version 1.2.75.0

Fool
10-26-2010, 12:40 PM
It sounds like you may have a few problems. One is possible related to the Stars version your using. Please go to C:/Program Files/PokerStars and run the file marked "PokerStarsUpdate.exe". If your still having trouble after please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Llanlad
10-26-2010, 01:43 PM
I checked the folder you mentioned ..

I see only one PokerStarsUpdate file ( has Stars logo next to it ) .. but all that does is open Stars.

So i pressume i have the upto date version.

Here are the log files for now..ive attached the latest TNLog file.

Fool
10-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Your logs are reporting a mass of errors entering default bets. Are you using a custom table theme? Are you stacking/overlapping tables in XP? If so does changing to a tile configuration or removing your theme solve the problem?

Llanlad
10-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Im using the HyperSimple theme and my table layout is stacking.

In table control i use the letter Q to stack the tables.

And yes .. im using XP.

I dont really like tiling the tables , my prefered option is stacking, especially if im playing 8+ tables.

Fool
10-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Please post a screen shot of your tables with your HUD running. Does the problem occur when you add more tables? Does this machine meet the reccomended requirements for multitablers? They are as follows:

Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo 2.5 Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 4GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce® 9500GT or equivalent

Llanlad
10-27-2010, 08:59 AM
My computer is very old :o , but i dont seem to have any lag even when im running 14+ tables ...well not on Stars anyway.

I have a Dell Dimesion 5000 ( Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, 2.99 GHz and it has 2.50 GB of RAM.

I think the graphics card is a RADEON X300 Series.

Out of the two porblems i mentioned .. the bet sizing is not a huge issue although i would rather it did not happen ..

Im not sure why im posting blinds when ive asked to sit out ..does writing notes or anything like that disable this option ?

I did not bother to colour code anyone when i tried to sit out .. and it worked better ...

I dont need TN to do that much really .. so its not a huge problem all round .. be nice to get it to run smoother though.

Please find attached screen shot as requested.

Fool
10-27-2010, 12:48 PM
I think some of this is likely resource related. Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll look over your system through teamviewer and see what I can do.

Llanlad
10-27-2010, 02:36 PM
PM sent ..

many thanks