PDA

View Full Version : 3bet stat sometimes misleading

Usual Culprit
10-26-2010, 09:35 AM
I have on occassion noticed that a player has 4bet and still has a 0 3bet. Now the 3bet is displayed on the HUD, and I use it often to gauge whether an opponent might raise me. However, a 0 3bet is misleading, because if he has 4bet before then as far as I am concerned, it also means that he would 3bet.

So am I able to make my own stats? Can I make one where I average the 3bet and 4bet (and maybe even 5bet etc) (i.e. (3bet + 4bet) / 2) with the purpose of displaying that on my HUD instead of the misleading 3bet.

morny
10-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi,

I guess opinions would differ on this but i certainly wouldnt see any value in it, 3betting and 4betting are 2 completely different things, extremely different IMO.
For me i display both and i consider both to get an idea of the aggressiveness of the player but i wouldnt want them mixed together. Ive never heard any advice that supports mixing them together. Not trying to be confrontational just saying it from a helpful point of view but like i said people have different opinions and mine maybe wrong.

But to answer your question it is possible to create custom stats, youll need some SQL experience so checkout the custom reports section of the forum especially the stickies but its not possible to add custom stats to the hud