PDA

View Full Version : hands missing, results messed up

MarKe
10-26-2010, 05:31 AM
I play cash games on Absolute Poker, just finished playing and some hands are missing in my hem. I don't know how many but when I looked at my results when i was done playing it was obvious something was wrong.

My AP cashier says i'm up quite more then HEM is saying I am, pots are missing and the ammount i'm winning display in Reports is not the same as the one in Graphs wich is weird(filters are clear obv, see printscreen)

I don't know what is going on, everything was going well last time I played(friday). I tried uninstall(twice), reboot and re-install. I tried to import from my archive, to install the latest beta, nothing changed, hands are still missing and the amounts in Reports and Graphs are not the same(any of the 2 amounts is the correct that's for sure).

I think that all the hands missing seem to be in the same period of time(like 15-30min) because after that hem was importing ok. Reports and Graphs were updating ok with the same difference between the two winnings amount.

Missing some hh for one time is not that bad, I can live without it or ask it to the site support but I would like to know what happened and why my the amount for my winnings in Reports and in Graphs is not the same.

Mrlogi
10-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Im having exacly same problem with my HEM. Just finished my session i were happy that it ended with +5BI-s. I wanted to look at my stats and other information about session and what i see is that i ended up with -18$.
Then i were confused when i saw that i have playd only 7k hands this month, what is wrong for sure. No filters enabled.
Check'd out my graph with all hands and I ask WTF!?
http://img837.imageshack.us/i/grap.jpg/
What is that EV doing? Im playing @ NL20 and holy cow, it goes straight to the Grand Canjon. There must be something wrong.
HEM version 1.11.05 b16.
If i should make a new topic about my problem, tell me and then sorry 1st poster.