PDA

View Full Version : Finding raw tournament summaries/results

pipchip
10-25-2010, 06:44 PM
I cant find my raw hand history files for tournaments. Where are they stored?

They have been imported and I would think they are in my archive folder, however they are not. The only thing that appears to be in their are the cash tables HH's.

I am wanting the raw files so I can import them in the stand alone sng wiz application, as I do not like the functionality of it in HEM.

Also, is their any sort of method to the way the HH's/Summaries are stored? The HMArchive folder seems to just be random numbered folders inside other random numbered folders... is their method to this madness?

Thanks in advance

fozzy71
10-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Any hands/files that are auto imported are moved from the original folder to the archive for performance reasons. Hands you Import From Folder/File do not get moved. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

pipchip
10-26-2010, 07:20 PM
Thanks Fozzy, I found em.

The folder I was looking at was D:\HMArchive which was my original, but I guess when I reinstalled it changed to C:\HMArchive

Thanks again man
Keep up the good work!