PDA

View Full Version : Holdemmanager links are blank withing the software

cjcoz
10-25-2010, 06:38 PM
I downloaded my holdemmanager last night, and it didnt download correctly. The links in the holdemmanager software dont have any words on them, i dont know whether it says add, cancel, delete... has anyone else had this problem? Please help.

P.S. i emailed support last night, and they have not answered me yet. How long does it usually take to get an answer if anyone has emailed them before.

fozzy71
10-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Change your DPI Scaling to 96/Normal - Windows Vista DPI scaling: my Vista is bigger than your Vista – istartedsomething (http://www.istartedsomething.com/20061211/vista-dpi-scaling/)

We usually answer support emails in 24 - 48 hours but we have been short-handed for quite some time now. I apologize for the delay.

cjcoz
10-26-2010, 09:16 PM
i finally got it to work thank you for your help. I have another question, when i change tables in an MTT tourney the software resets my stats, as if i havnt played a hand, its starts overs. Is there any way to change this feature? thanks

fozzy71
10-27-2010, 12:35 PM
HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

The Minder
10-27-2010, 08:53 PM
You sure about that fozzy?