PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Pointer doesn't always focus

preya001
10-25-2010, 06:33 PM
When I am in another window, say Opera, or Microsoft Excel, and then return to a pokerstars table and hover the mouse, Table Ninja does not highlight the table for control. I have to click the table first. Single click activation is on, Highlight table when user action required is on. The taskbar will light up for that table, indicating that it wants to control it, but the window never comes to the foreground. It makes it so I have to click a hotkey twice to activate it. If i am in pokerstars, or even Table Ninja, this does not happen. Any help? I have it set to Table Under Mouse, Bring to foreground.

Edit: Hyper Simple Theme, tried No Images, and Classic. No changes. Overlapping tables. Phenon Quad Core, 3.25 GB ram (32b OS), Postgre on SSD...running Pokerstars, HEM, TN, Placemint, Ultramon... can't think of other details.

Fool
10-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Are you using XP? Does the problem occur when using "Table in Foreground"? If not please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

preya001
10-26-2010, 07:24 PM
I am using XP. Are you saying this is an XP limitation?

Fool
10-27-2010, 01:25 PM
I've tested this with Opera and Excel and am unable to reproduce this on my XP machine. I'm not sure if I'll be able to resolve it but PM me your skype or other messenger contact info and I'll take a look over teamviewer.