PDA

View Full Version : 2 TN bugs

boblako
10-25-2010, 03:57 AM
Don't work "Close tournament lobby when tournament opens."

Don't work hotkeys in SNG tournamets until I manualy click tournament windows (or call, fold, raise buttons) when tournament begin. If I click tournament windows before it start, hot keys don't work. Tournament windows had blue frame focus all time.

Fool
10-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Due to a change in the Stars client tournament lobbies are now closed after the first hand is played. For the other problem try switching to "Table in Foreground" in TableNinja>Table Control.

boblako
10-26-2010, 06:34 AM
Close tournament window now work.

In Table Control was active radio button "Table In Foreground" and "Let lobbies steal focus". But hot keys still don't work, until first click. This happened when PokerStars update client.

Fool
10-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Try disabling "let lobbies steal focus". If this doesn't solve the problem please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).