PDA

View Full Version : dissatisfaction

arisgi
10-24-2010, 04:35 PM
Hello,

I wanted to express my disatisfaction fro your ptoduct.

First of all, i have to make numerous steps exactly as your faq suggests only to find out that seating preferences are broken in most sites.

For example i have it ok for ultimatebet for 9max tables, but when it switches to 6max tables HEM shows my stats one seat to the next. I have the seating preference to 3 in HEM and also in ultimatebet. Saved positions etc. there is no workaround for this. I just followed the faq. As a computer c# programmer, i advice you to search for the hero stat and not depend on broken techniques.
If you have any idea of how to fix this without pointing me to ultimate bet prefered seating FAQ which i followed, please tell me so.

Also, 1 in 2 tourneys i play on ultimatebet do not appear on the results tourney reports. I have the hands imported in the DB but the tourney is a ghost. This is also happening on carbon network (with some problems with the HUD also but i stopped playing there).

Maybe I am not capable of getting it right with the seating, but believe me, if your average IT developer cannot do this right, maybe you should think about usability more?

any ideas?

netsrak
10-25-2010, 03:37 AM
This usually helps for seating problems:
Configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

arisgi
10-25-2010, 03:58 AM
This usually helps for seating problems:
Configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

ok but i need to ask this. When i put position 3 on 6max table for ultimatebet (the position in front of the player screen exactly) as in your faq, shouldn't your program put my stats on position 3? isn't it like ABC stuff?
its like telling the program i am here, and the program says who cares, i'll put your stats randomly

arisgi
10-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Ok,

in your prefered seating faq for absolute, in 6max tables the seat number 4 is the seat in front of the screen not 3.

morny
10-26-2010, 01:04 AM
The sites can make changes that affect the way we workout the seat numbers, thanks for bringing this to our attention and ill verify and update the FAQ