PDA

View Full Version : HUD causes ongame client to freeze in show "Not responding" in Task manager

kotsebotse
10-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Hello,

I have a problem with the HM HUD. Every time when the HUD is running and I open a new table or close an opened one, my Ongame client freezes. The task manager shows "Not responing" and when I try to close the client, it only offers to end the process (of the Ongame poker client). If I don't have a HUD running, everyting is OK with the poker client. I updated first to the last release, then to the last beta and there was no change. Tried restarting the HM, the poker client, the PC, nothing helps. Now I cannot use the HUD!
Also when the poker client freezes, a strange item appears in the Task manager in the Applications tab called "Madisonoverlay". When I click "Go to process" from it, it goes to the "HMHud.exe" in the Processes tab.

Please advice upon further action.
Kind regards.

netsrak
10-25-2010, 03:51 AM
This is caused by the latest Ongame update. If you look around you will see lots of other threads about it.
We are working on it but at the moment the only workaround is table preferences -> force on top.

kotsebotse
10-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Thanks and sorry for the duplicate thread.

rakebackreward
10-25-2010, 01:15 PM
here's an email I got from Eurobet (ongame) explaining the problem and workaround

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

Kindly be informed that after referring to our Poker Department regarding your recent query, I can confirm that this technical issue seems to only occur for players using 3rd party software when playing at the tables.

Also, be informed that since our new Poker client release, our new software supports Flash player version 10.1. The problem seems to be that the 3rd party software, possibly "Holdem Manager" in this case, currently does not support this newer version of the Flash player.

As a workaround we suggest that you downgrade your Flash players to 10.0. Also, if you are using Adobe Air you should downgrade Adobe Air to version 1.5. For further information on how to do this, please visit the following link <<http://www.adobe.com/>> .

Finally, as the 3rd party software is not owned and supported by Ongame Network, you may contact the 3rd party software for further assistance in this matter.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Eurobet Poker and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your cooperation if you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the Eurobet Customer
Services Team again and we will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,

Nikolas
Eurobet Customer Services Team.

morny
10-26-2010, 01:41 AM
Thanks weve already been in contact with Ongame and were working on finding a resolution