PDA

View Full Version : Bodog idleminer handgrabber not work for mtt

MichaelK
10-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi!
Why Bodog idleminer handgrabber does not works for mtts?
For cash it's ok.

fozzy71
10-24-2010, 08:22 PM
That is how it has always been, AFAIK. I suppose you would need to ask their developers to be sure.

holdemworker
10-25-2010, 03:45 PM
does HM and ID/HG work for Bodog SNG?

please advise

morny
10-26-2010, 01:25 AM
No but we have a built in handgrabber now which does but its still in beta and there are some issues that need resolving

holdemworker
10-26-2010, 02:41 AM
"No but we have a built in handgrabber now which does but its still in beta and there are some issues that need resolving"

okay, bit confused with the answer...

1) No, id/hg does not work with HM and bodog BUT the new built in handgrabber does work with bodog sng, it just has some issues, did i correctly understand this?

2) what kind of issue are there?

3) if the built in handgrabber with issues does work, does it also pick up "observed hands" while not playing on the table for datamining?

please advise

morny
10-26-2010, 08:56 PM
1) Yes that is correct, there are some bug fixes for the handgrabber in this version if youd like to try that http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-scanner/37714-stars-table-scanner-fix-10-13-2010-a.html it was an internal release that fixed the scanner issue on stars but also has a bodog fix, the next update will also have some more fixes

2) I believe there are some parsing issues which is to be expected for a while when adding a new site, also the hud just isnt showing for some people and were working on this, the next update should fix that for some people

3) No just hands where your at the table otherwise HM could end up being banned.

dahc
11-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Will the upcoming BODOG hand grabber work for MTT. I read the previous posts but did not see a definitive answer. It may be there, but I am a product of public schools. So I may have missed it. I hate BODOG software and lack of d/l hand histories but I seem to cash in MTT's with more frequency there.

netsrak
11-11-2010, 05:31 AM
We made some fixes for 1.11.05b: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05b.exe