PDA

View Full Version : Customer settings for panels in HUD

DenverDave
10-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I tried searching but to no avail.

If I have a HUD setup, specifically ftpcash.xml form the HUD setup sticky, and I have the name of the player in one tab and stats in another box, is there a way to position them so they all do not move?

If I move the stats box for one player in a full ring NLHE game and I am multitabling. The screen gets crowded kind of fast. But if you move one, they all move. What setting to do I change to allow each one to move and be set individually?

Thanks in advance
DenverDave

morny
10-23-2010, 11:43 PM
It sounds like you dont have preferred seating setup because when you move 1 stat box although the other boxes move they should more the correct box on the other table

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

If this isnt one of the sites you play on it will be very similar. If you dont use preferred seating make sure all the seats have nothing selected in HMs seating preferences

Easiest way to work out seating preferences, open just 1 table, select seat 1 as your preferred seat by going to Hud Options > Seating Preferences choose Prima from the dropdown and choose seat 1, wait until a few hands are imported and setup your hud on table 1 lining up the stats to the correct player, open a 2nd table wait about 5 hands, do the seats line up?

1. If yes your done

2. If No, then go back in and choose seat 2 as preferred seat, always leave table 2 alone and just concentrate on changing table 1 so the stats align with the correct player and the stats will auto line up on table 2 if you got the correct preferred seat, if not keep repeating step 2 changing to seat 3,4,5-10 until you find the correct one, when table 1 and table 2 line up your done.

DenverDave
10-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Morny,

Thank you for pointing this out. I did check my seating preferences and they are indeed turned on.

And the HUD displays show up on the right player. What I am looking for is lets say you are playing x/x 6max. And you are doing 4 tables. The player to your immediate right will have a stat box that covers up the Action buttons. So I want to move it over a bit to the left. but I do not want ALL the boxes to move to the left. Just his. And then if I want to move the player to my left a bit up or down, I only want his stat display to move.

I hope this makes sense. Is this possible? If so, I look forward to your help in setting this up.

Thanks

netsrak
10-24-2010, 06:52 AM
It should work if you press CTRL while dragging the stats for one player.