PDA

View Full Version : Unable to open HEM/License issues

empeekay
10-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Hey I've been using HEM normally without a hitch for a while then all of a sudden this pops up and I can't open my HEM. Any idea what the problem/solution is?

Thanks.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/........

empeekay
10-23-2010, 02:48 PM
I've also tried rebooting my comp a few times as well

empeekay
10-23-2010, 02:52 PM
also went to the website and it said no valid license could be found

morny
10-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Hi,

Please email me the reg.log file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/log folder and ill see whats going on

support@holdemmanager.com

empeekay
10-25-2010, 02:03 PM
I sent in that e-mail on saturday and still no response. What is the general wait time for things like this?

seco1
10-25-2010, 04:47 PM
hello i am having the same problem as this i have had it for 4 months with no problem and all of a sudden this happened to me on saturday, ive also sent in a email on saturday and havent received a reply

4entourage
10-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Do you guys use AVG/Microsoft Security Essentials?

I've had teh same problem. I did my windows updates which updated MSE and some other stuff--- manually updated my AVG -- and after the restart HEM would no longer work. I'd check newly created firewall definitions. Re-allowing HEM on all networks worked for me... hope it helps.

PS ... you probably shouldnt post a screenshot with your HEM serial key for everyone to see.... Id take that down if possible.

morny
10-26-2010, 12:37 AM
empeekay i see Fozzy replied to you, you had a proxy setting that was preventing connection to the server, seco1 we havent recieved any emails from you unless you used a different one to the ones you registered on the forums? Please try sending it again and copy and paste the email address just in case there was a spelling mistake?

seco1
10-26-2010, 12:13 PM
i have received a response and it worked great, thank you so much for your help