PDA

View Full Version : tournament result/stats

Loke
10-23-2010, 12:12 PM
When I try to get the tournamnet result from my 18mans I thought I was supposed to use the (2tables) choice, but I have to use (all) to get it to work, but then it also take the other tournament I have played.....:confused:

If I chose 1table it also get some results even I have not played any, frikin confusing.
Do I have to write down on a paper to be accurate or what...jeeez:(

Also can`t figure out how to mark a hand during play, so I can check it later.

I read a post here about it, but cant find out how anyway.
I see the 3 last hand in the middle of the tble, but dont know how to mark the hand.

morny
10-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi,

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

For marking a hand see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Marking Hands for Later Review (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/108/Marking+Hands+for+Later+Review)

to open the window click on any of the players in the last 3 pots window

Loke
10-23-2010, 09:10 PM
I am not asking how to import hh, that part is working fine, Sorry if I was not clear.

the problem is when I check my results in the : tourney result filters

under the meny :tables: I choose 2tables,for 18man sngo, but then the result are wrong, when I use all tables it is correct. but I guess it is ok, I just put in 18players above so it will show correct results.

But how can it show some results from 1tables, when I have not played any.?...

morny
10-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Yes the reason is HM cant determine if it was a 1,2 or 5,000 table tournament without knowing the summary information so it just guesses until you import the summaries to confirm it. If after importing the summaries there still wrong please email the tournament HHs and corresponding summaries to Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and well look into the issue

Loke
10-23-2010, 09:38 PM
So you say its not enough to import hh as Hem already do..
I need to import some tournament summaries too?

you say I need to ask for old hand histories and tourney summaries, why do I need hand histories, they are already being imported.
I see this video instruction you have here, about the tourney side bar window, and they dont mention anything about , import tourney summaries.

This was very confusing.:confused:

And how can I use the SitgoWiz inside Hem, when I try it, the line where I choose to see hand in sitgo wiz is , not functioning

Loke
10-24-2010, 07:01 AM
I sendt mail to pokerstars as you said.
But they say they can not send that tournament histories, they advice me to use some tracking software like pt or Hem.....lol

Loke
10-24-2010, 09:26 AM
I sendt them the explanation you wrote here, then they are starting to send me HH, until now 32mails.....they say it can take 24hour. There is a link in each mail I have to use to log in and access HH.

This will take me hours to do.:eek:

Are there not any video showing how to do this things?