PDA

View Full Version : HUD for 20-50bb games on Stars

ready2win
10-23-2010, 10:26 AM
Hey,

I am wondering what the best stats are for that game besides the standard ones like VPIP, PFR, Fold flop cb, etc.

In the next step I would like to color code some of those stats.

PS: I am talking about FR.

ready2win
10-29-2010, 05:11 AM
112 views and yet still no answer... interesting... :rolleyes:

The Minder
10-30-2010, 02:59 AM
I'm gonna offer some words here, and I certainly mean no offence to anyone.

Many folks come in here asking for HUD settings for different games/levels/etc and sometimes they get a response, and sometimes they don't. From my perspective there are two things about HUD stats that are critical.

The first is that whatever these settings are, they are akin to 'trade secrets' and need to be guarded. Making a HUD is pretty easy, making a database application is not that hard either, but knowing WHAT data to use takes some smarts and interpreting what the stats mean requires some serious intelligence. Hence the interpretation of this data is not in HM, it's in Holdem Visions and Leakbuster.

The second aspect is one of perception. The way I play poker is pretty tight (some would say I'm tighter than a fish's ass... watertight) so the stats that mean something to me, and the range of those stats, are particular to my requirements. There's a good chance a different player using my stats would crash and burn.

In summary, you really need to do your own research. Find out what type of player you are, what game you play and what stats you feel are important from that research and then start forming that into a usable HUD product and an even more usable report based analysis tool.

I wish you well.

Borgim
11-06-2010, 01:58 AM
When I used to play at 20-50bb tables, my hud was vpip/pfr/3bet/hands, but at the beggining I used to use just vpip/pfr/hands.