PDA

View Full Version : problem with importing on betfair

cscharfe
10-23-2010, 07:03 AM
Hey, i play on betfair (on the Ongame network), my HEM HUD was working fine just yesterday night but this morning it is no longer working.

I fired up some tables then realized that after a couple orbits my hud didnt pop up. auto import was on, i tried "relaunch HUD", i tried closing and reopening HEM, but nothing has worked

when i open up the table mananger it shows all my tables but shows 0 hands for every table...

any ideas how to fix it?

pingpong
10-23-2010, 07:30 AM
I have the same problem (BetSafe, Ongame). The Auto Import does not work but when import from directory it works fine.

Yesterday night it worked fine.

cscharfe
10-23-2010, 07:59 AM
ya just an update, near the end of me session my HUD finally popped up randomly and worked for the rest of the session, it even got all the hands from before when it appeared to not be working....but it took over an hour to appear, any ideas?

netsrak
10-23-2010, 10:26 AM
This is because of the mucked cards problem: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/34980-so-ongame-mucked-cards-thing-fixed-04-not.html

You should delete the ongame handhistory file before you start a session or move it to a different folder.

cscharfe
10-23-2010, 12:29 PM
where can you typically find the ongame hh file?

morny
10-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Ongame usually write them to C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\P5\PokersiteName\H andhistory

When they are processed HM moves them to C:/HMarchive by default unless you changed that directory when setting up the import folders