PDA

View Full Version : Problems with importing and table scanner

Jadelane
10-22-2010, 02:40 PM
I have been having problems with import since the last update. It will always start importing, but often while playing, it will just stop importing hands. Also the table scanner, which I have the instant subscription, will only scan a few of the tables.

Thanks for the help.

morny
10-23-2010, 12:42 AM
Hi,

can you provide more info. When you say it stops importing can you no longer see the hands and if so does it report import errors? What version of HM are you using and what site is this for?

For the table scanner, can you list the exact filter and what site its for or post a screenshot of the filters

Jadelane
10-23-2010, 05:58 AM
It does not show the hands, but it doesn't have import errors. IF I close the program and reopen it, it will upload all the hands that it missed, and start working again for a random amount of time, until for no reason it stops again. I can still see the HUD even when it isn't importing, but obviously the last hand feature doesn't work, and the hud does not update. If i try to stop importing, instead of closing the program completely, it just says stopping.

I am using 1.11.05 TS update. I have also downloaded the latest beta.

I think the Table scanner is fixed.

netsrak
10-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which operating system?

Jadelane
10-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Full tilt

Windows 7

No limit holdem FR

morny
10-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look if something in the config is causing the issue

Souza89
10-25-2010, 08:56 AM
I have a similar problem. When I start up HEM most of the times the table manager pop up, but the program will not import it says "Auto Importing" but don't work. The remaining times the table manager will not pop up but the Auto import is now working. But only for a few minutes then it just freezes. I can still use the "import file(s)" manually, however that also just a matter of time before it freezes as well.

I have the latest update ..

toreds
10-25-2010, 11:40 AM
same problem here,

I use WIndows XP Pro and play both nlhe and plo 6max and hu

sites: prima and ongame

2eazy
10-25-2010, 05:17 PM
i also have been having this problem

morny
10-26-2010, 12:29 AM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com

Souza89
10-26-2010, 08:40 AM
I have just send an email with the info.