PDA

View Full Version : need help with HUD stats

de mandarijn
10-31-2008, 03:05 PM
hi all,

when playing 6max everything is just fine, when im playing full ring the names and stats are allover the table not based on any logic imo.

i already changed the player preferences from 6max to FR but this doesnt help.

anyone recognizes this problem?

help would be appreciated.

bye

de mandarijn
10-31-2008, 03:08 PM
add : i'm new with the software so it could be something very simple :)

morny
11-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Can you attach your prefs.xml and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further.

de mandarijn
11-03-2008, 04:22 PM
i dont know how to attach and which file from the config map u r talking about :(

let me explain the problem a bit better, when i play fullring their are always two or three people who are not sitting at the right seat with the right stats.

whatever seating preferences i try, it doesnt matter their are always 3 player with other players stats under their names.

when im playing 6max everything is fine.

morny
11-04-2008, 01:10 PM
You probably have the incorrect seating preferences sent, try Hud Options > Seating Preferences and make sure if your using preferred seating that you set it up for full ring in here.

If that dosent work then while replying to my message scroll down past the Submit Reply button and youll see the manage attachments button and add your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

It might be just called holdemmanager in your case if the endings are hidden