PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet (ongame) freezes when using HEM hud

Nacher
10-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Otherwise everything works fine on eurobet, but once I try to close a table, all the other tables crash and I have to force shutdown whole eurobet software. This doesn't happen with HEM not running and importing, and it didn't happen like two months ago when I last tried playing on eurobet. I had some older version of HEM, and after getting these crashes I updated to 1.11.05 but it didn't help. Still crashing every time I close a table

I'm running Windows 7 x64 and I tried giving admin and Xp compability modes to HEM. No help there. Any idea how to solve this?

netsrak
10-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Its caused by latest Ongame software updates. We are already investigating it.

It should work if you enable Table preferences->force on top

Chinga2madre
10-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Response from ongame:

We have received an update from our technical team. The problems you are experiencing are due to a conflict between our software and third-party trackers such as Holdem Manager or Pokertracker. This is because our software now uses the new version of Flash, while the trackers cannot use it yet. Please contact the makers of the third-party software you are using for more assistance. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Andrea