PDA

View Full Version : Too many labels / colour codes

Thibault
02-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Hi

I'm trialling HM right now, and it's doing what I expect of it so far

I do have a question though. Is there some way you can eliminate some of the labels you can assign to a person?

I only use colour codes but the firsh / dice / ... is also always displayed when I want to assign a label to someone.
This is annoying because when I want to code someone at the bottom of my screen I have to go quite a bit up with my mouse. And in this process I often stray from the line with all the labels, which causes the line with labels to disappear again, having to click the pop up button again.

So any way to disable a few of those labels in the pop up (I do like them for the auto rate)

hope it's clear!

Thank you

DogNamedBluff
02-05-2013, 07:12 PM
I do have a question though. Is there some way you can eliminate some of the labels you can assign to a person?
You can edit the Auto Rate rules via Settings > Auto rate rules.
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/381/Settings+%7B47%7D+Auto+Rate+Rules

Thibault
02-06-2013, 05:30 AM
You can edit the Auto Rate rules via Settings > Auto rate rules.
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/381/Settings+%7B47%7D+Auto+Rate+Rules
yes I know, but I am not talking about auto-rate

I mean when you are at the table, and you click the icon popup you get so many options (all colours and images)

when a players is at the bottom of the screen this pop up goes up. If I want to select the blue colour (which is 'limper' for me) I have to go all the way up with my mouse, and in doing that, I often stray from the bar with all the colours and images. And when you leave that area the bar with all the options collapses again which is frustrating and takes too much time when playing speed poker

Patvs
02-06-2013, 06:02 AM

Feature request to improve this issue ticket is HM-4256, I've added you to the ticket.

centebakkie
02-12-2013, 08:43 AM
when a players is at the bottom of the screen this pop up goes up. If I want to select the blue colour (which is 'limper' for me) I have to go all the way up with my mouse, and in doing that, I often stray from the bar with all the colours and images. And when you leave that area the bar with all the options collapses again which is frustrating and takes too much time when playing speed poker

Hi

Yes im struggling with the same thing, a quick auto-rate box colourbox change would be nice + i think some hotkey shortcuts for different HUD's would be very usefull to.

:)

Patvs
02-13-2013, 04:45 AM
Hi

Yes im struggling with the same thing, a quick auto-rate box colourbox change would be nice + i think some hotkey shortcuts for different HUD's would be very usefull to.

:)

I've added your email address to the ticket.