PDA

View Full Version : Can I change the filter when I click on the HUD?

pezrez
10-21-2010, 11:57 AM
I've just got HEM and noticed that when you double click on the HUD it turns red and gives you the stats from this game, rather than the total. My question is, is it possible to change which filter is used when I double-click? Ideally what I would like is instead of showing this game's stats when I double click, I would like to see all stats from this blind level. Can someone please explain if this is possible and how I do it?

Patvs
10-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Yes... first of all if you click the stats TWO things can happen:
-You get a small window with stat specific stats (for example you click on VPIP--> than you get more detailed EP VPIP, MP VPIP, BTN VPIP, etc.
-You get a big window with ALL stats.

hud options--> table preferences--> "click for popup" (off = big default popup ///// on = show small windows specific for each stat)

To EDIT (both the small and big popup): hud options--> HUD popup configuration

watch: the HUD video's @ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Holdem Manager Video Library (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/374/HoldemManagerVideoLibrary)

pezrez
10-22-2010, 04:28 AM
Thanks patvs for the quick reply, but it's not quite what I meant. I don't mean popups, i mean if you double click the HUD, it becomes highlighted in red and filters the statistics according to this game (so if I double click on a guy on whom I have 400 hands, it will show me his stats from the 20 hands in this tournament). This is what I want to change if possible to give me the statistics for this blind level instead...

netsrak
10-22-2010, 06:15 AM
This is for tourneys?

Please check our tourney Hud filters: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Tourney HUD Filters (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/427/Tourney+HUD+Filters)

eskalerareal
11-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Hi, you can change this on HUD Options -> Additional HUD Filters and unckeck "include hands from other limits"

regards

MassaTheChamp
11-18-2010, 07:59 AM
Hi, you can change this on HUD Options -> Additional HUD Filters and unckeck "include hands from other limits"

regards

What does this do exactly in tournaments?

netsrak
11-18-2010, 10:02 AM
As far as i know this filter does nothing for tourneys.

MassaTheChamp
11-19-2010, 07:16 AM
ah, that's too bad :D

md261
11-15-2011, 01:33 AM
Thanks patvs for the quick reply, but it's not quite what I meant. I don't mean popups, i mean if you double click the HUD, it becomes highlighted in red and filters the statistics according to this game (so if I double click on a guy on whom I have 400 hands, it will show me his stats from the 20 hands in this tournament). This is what I want to change if possible to give me the statistics for this blind level instead...

I was wondering about exactly the same thing. I love the idea of a HUD filtered by number of BB's, it is a great feature to have.
Sometimes however the sample size is too small and/or too skewed to be useful, and it would be great to be able to double click on the HUD to switch between a HUD filtered for no. of BB's, and an unfiltered HUD.

If this is possible I would love to know how, I cannot find it in either HEM or HEM2.

Patvs
11-15-2011, 02:18 AM
You can filter for number of big blinds remaining:
hud options--> tourney HUD filters

However, it's not possible to double-click on the HUD to switch between using this filter versus the unfiltered HUD.