PDA

View Full Version : HUD on iPoker with simultanious 6-max, 8-max and 10-max tables

iDonk
10-31-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey
I downloaded HEM last night and played around with it. It is way better than pokertracker. I intend on buying it when my trial runs out, if I can get this problem fixed:

when playing in iPoker in miniview, it doesn't seem to recognize the different table sizes (6 man vs 10 man). this means i need to rearrange my HUD every time i switch sizes. even worse: when i'm playing two different sizes at once, one of the HUDs is messed up. When I move it around, it "fixes" the other table-HUD in real time ...

is there any way to fix this?

(also, on a side note: what is "old style popup" in options for a HUD stat? can't figure it out, but it doesn't deserve its own thread)

morny
10-31-2008, 01:23 PM
You can setup more than 1 configuration: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135 however on some sites, with ipoker being one it cannot recognise the table size so it presumes its FR so if you play FR and 6max you need to manually change to the 6max configuration

iDonk
11-01-2008, 10:27 AM
I tried that, it doesn't work. To clarify: I want to have the possibility to play several different sized tables on iPoker. The problem is that it recognizes every table as 10-max. To show my problem I've attached 2 screenshots:

pic1: http://bayimg.com/iALHgAABl
here I'm playing 3 different tables, 6, 8 and 10max. I have made 3 different HUD configurations for this test: all 3 are the same, the 6max has a yellow abbr. name, the 8max orange and the 10max red.

pic2: http://bayimg.com/IaLHiAabL
this screenshot was made after I dragged the diziz HUD to the right in the bottom window as it was in the wrong place for an 8max table. what happens now is that both other HUDs get dragged along with it, meaning the placement on the 6max table is not where i want it. This happens even though they are different HUD configurations and different table sizes, making it impossible to play at 2 different table sizes simultaneously!

As you can also see in both screenshots is that "mishplaced" (6max table) is also not in an ideal spot. but i can't move it because then "mizone600ml" (10max table) will move with him

morny
11-01-2008, 11:29 AM
We dont support 8max tables at the moment, were aware that ipoker tables are all recognised as 10max however this is an extremely difficult problem to fix however you should be able to click on the 6max table in Tabl Manager and right click it and choose your 6 max layout manually and it will override the FR layout for that table only

iDonk
11-01-2008, 11:56 AM
however you should be able to click on the 6max table in Tabl Manager and right click it and choose your 6 max layout manually and it will override the FR layout for that table only

this doesn't work. it will change to the proper 6max layout until the hand is finished and it has imported that hand. then it changes it back to 10max layout (because it recognizes it as a 10max table?). this may be a bug, i don't know

morny
11-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Escalated to Mike

Mike chops
11-02-2008, 11:24 AM
I-poker saves 6-max tables hand histories with seats 1,3, 5, 6,8 and 10. At present all I-poker tables are treated as 10-max. This works fine if you stick to big tables, because the seats are in the same place. It does mean you can't mix 6-max and ful ring tables in the mini-view.

I'll look at solutions after 1.6.4 goes final, but as of now you should ieither stick to one type of table or play in the big view.