PDA

View Full Version : problem with the new update of eurosportbet.fr

Nice_End
10-21-2010, 11:16 AM
hello,

since the last update of eurosportbet.fr poker today, there is a problem when i lauch the hud: it is blocking me all the tables and eurosportbet doesn't working.

If you can find a solution...

is there a beta 19 for hem ?

thanks

kastet
10-21-2010, 11:43 AM
same for me. all the windows freezed in eurosportbet when i start auto-import and i have to stop the ongame soft.

loustic
10-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Eurosportbet = TF1

Stop playing there and all your problems will vanish :D

Nice_End
10-21-2010, 12:44 PM
apparently, i try to open only 1 table, and it work.

the problem occur when i open a second table or more.

Can we have an answer from the support please ?

Soulman
10-21-2010, 02:25 PM
I have the same problem playing on RedKings, another Ongame skin. Two other guys reported the same problem on the 2+2 forums.

Gotta love Ongame code.

northstander
10-21-2010, 02:44 PM
same problem here on betfair

Mingmang
10-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Same problem on bwin : cannot use HEM anymore !!

loustic
10-21-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm happy because HEM work on all the french rooms I'm playing at :cool:

pokernoob
10-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Happening on RedKings... they had a recent update.

Spewy_ungar
10-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Same here, it instacrashes when I start the HUD. Playing at bet24.

Patvs
10-21-2010, 09:25 PM
can you Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

Spewy_ungar
10-21-2010, 10:45 PM
can you Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

Is that 1.11.05 beta 18 newer then the 1.11.05 Official Release? Are you guys making beta's of a version after the official release? hmmm

Anyway, I tried it and it is not working. I allready expected that because you copy paste this workaround into every thread where someone has a problem with their HUD. Im 100% sure I didnt make any mistakes. It actually took me a while to figure out what my HUD Prefs files where but apparently they are .txt files within the config folder and I was (obviously?) looking for .xml files...

And the HUD was already working on one table. The moment you open more the software freezes. I can play as much tables as I like without a HUD. The moment I start autoimport the client and all tables freeze. This is since the last update (this morning).

And could you please rename this thread to "HUD not working on Ongame" or something? Ive had several people on skype complaining and its also on 2+2. Its obv not just on eusport.fr but the whole network. Thanks.

2+2 thread where its mentioned (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/whats-happening-ongame-504961/index30.html#post22363696)

Spewy_ungar
10-21-2010, 11:22 PM
Its working now. I changed to "force on top" in table preferences and that seems to do it.

Found that in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/34980-so-ongame-mucked-cards-thing-fixed-04-not-19.html. Last post, apparently he knew about it but not the HEM staff...

This 'ongame mucked cards thing' still isnt fixed btw. At least not for me.

Should I go back to the official release now or is this beta you posted the latest?

morny
10-22-2010, 03:08 AM
The ongame mucked card issue is on hold until we hear back from Ongame regarding the issue.

Mingmang
10-22-2010, 03:16 AM
The 'Copy/Paste standard answer' is a shame. All people I know have the poker client freezing problem.

'Force on top' is only a workaround, it's unplayable like that while multi playing and overlapping tables.

Nice_End
10-22-2010, 05:51 AM
What is "force on top" ?

i play 8-10 tables on any sites and i don't want to have a bug with my computer.

netsrak
10-22-2010, 06:20 AM
The Ongame freeze problem is caused by an update of the pokersoftware. Pokertracker seems to have the same problems. At the moment we are investigating this together with Ongame.

A possible workaround is to enable the HM option table preferences -> force on top

Nice_End
10-22-2010, 06:25 AM
OK , thanks to tell us when you will know more.

regards

Spewy_ungar
10-22-2010, 04:06 PM
The Ongame freeze problem is caused by an update of the pokersoftware. Pokertracker seems to have the same problems. At the moment we are investigating this together with Ongame.

A possible workaround is to enable the HM option table preferences -> force on top

Is that on the same pace as that mucked cards thing? You said you didnt want to push that with them because you where afraid that Ongame might forbid trackers overall, but apparently they dont mind?