PDA

View Full Version : HUD panels (for one player) not same as others

HowdyDoodee
10-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Hello,
The HUD panels (for the player to the upper right of table) is closer together than all of the other tables. On 6max tables (stars), I sit in the bottom preferred seat.

If I separate the upper and lower panel, all of the players HUD changes accordingly. BUT, this one player on all tables has its panels slightly closer together (even though it changes along with all of the others).

I have noticed this problem for some time, but I do not remember in which release it began.

morny
10-21-2010, 01:27 AM
Can you post a screenshot to illustrate

HowdyDoodee
10-21-2010, 01:44 AM
It will take me a little time to block out the screennames, but I will try to do something tomorrow.

What is happening is that one player has the two panels slightly closer together. In order to optimize the placement of the panels on the one player (above and below the player)....I have to widen the distance for all of the other players.

morny
10-22-2010, 03:01 AM
you can email it either if you like support@holdemmanager.com as a picture speaks a thousand words and i need every one of them:D

HowdyDoodee
10-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Hello,
Here is a snapshot I took of a random table. I drew some squares to show the spacing difference. Notice the vertical width on the RED square (it is closer together). It should be like the green squares (so that I can push them closer together).

Thanks!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6347/hempanelproblem.jpg