PDA

View Full Version : HUD for Rush Poker

Andyman
10-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Hello,

I'm having problems to get the HUD wokring on Rush Poker. I do have the small stakes version but I guess it doesn't matter? It's working fine for normal cash games. It does show a box with my stats but no hands get imported. Also it shows the hand history box on the table. But that's it. No stats for any other players are shown on the table. Do I need to change some other auto import folders, I think there's the problem but don't know what exactly it is. I've done Auto-Detect on Import Folders and it added some extra Auto Import Folders and the tool that was posted in another thread gives output of the same folder.

CSIDL: "D\Documents and Settings\TPG-Andy\Application Data\HEM Data\Hands"
getenv: "D\Documents and Settings\TPG-Andy\Application Data\HEM Data\Hands"

Something I need to change?

Andy

morny
10-21-2010, 01:17 AM
This is an issue were looking into, there isnt much you can do for now on your end but hopefully well find a solution soon, seems to be only happening to a small amount of people

Skills
10-22-2010, 04:02 AM
Happening to me too!

netsrak
10-22-2010, 06:11 AM
1. Reboot your computer and install the latest Beta again as first thing
2. Make sure that your FTP client is switched to english language
3. Make sure that site options->FTP -> OCR is disabled.

If the hands are not being imported: make sure that the FTP client writes english handhistory files.
If you get no errors during the import but don't see the hands in the reports:
please clear your filters (filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

If it still doesn't work please post screenshots of the table and the table manager and please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

Skills
10-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Disabling OCR fixed mine. Thanks.

Andyman
10-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Changing my FT to English fixed the problem.

Thank you!