PDA

View Full Version : Problem with merge importing

10-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi,

I made screenshot so it will be easier to describe (this is original hand):

http://media-3.mediahump.com/image/226167/1/0/evidence.png (http://www.mediahump.com/image/226167/)

And this is how HEM imported it:

***** Hand History for Game 2865454026 ***** (Merge)
$4.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, October 20, 03:40:46 ET 2010
Table Santiago (28654540) (Real Money)
Seat 1 is the button
Seat 1: keijit ( $2.83 USD )
Seat 2: Me ( $4.10 USD )
Seat 3: sliksilver6 ( $4.00 USD )
Seat 4: BBPaul ( $4.97 USD )
Me posts small blind [$0.02 USD].
sliksilver6 posts big blind [$0.04 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Me [ Ts 8c ]
BBPaul folds
keijit calls [$0.04 USD]
Me raises [$0.26 USD]
sliksilver6 folds

As result it shows that i Raised TO 0.28$ instead of 0.26$. How to fix that?

morny
10-21-2010, 12:45 AM
please email the full hand with the summary included as well to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into this

10-23-2010, 06:14 AM
please email the full hand with the summary included as well to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into this

done.

10-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Bump

morny
10-26-2010, 12:58 AM
Merge made a bunch of updates which broke several things, were working on a fix and well get an update out as soon as possible

beachbum
10-26-2010, 04:51 AM
I know you're aware of the problems, but I thought I'd add mine here so that you'll catch them all. HEM is not showing about $300 worth of profit that I've made since October 22nd (4000 hands).

The first thing I noticed was some bug in the HH popup window that you see when you click on the HH list in the HUD. For example, if a blind was involved in a hand and they called the SB's preflop raise it would say like "Player 1 raises to $7, Player 2 calls $4", even though the game was 1/2 NLHE. It should of said "Player 2 calls $5". Also, if these types of hands went to showdown, it would say at the bottom "Player 1 wins $87, Player 2 wins -$2", or something like that.

Hope this helps.

morny
10-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Thanks we already caught this one and have hand histories showing it

beachbum
10-29-2010, 04:06 AM
Hey Morny, I'm not sure if this is related, but I can't get HEM to read one specific hand at all. It's actually a hand where I stacked someone. I was the BB, villain limped UTG, it was folded around to me, and I checked. Anyway, we got it in on the turn. It was the first hand I played at the table. Let me know if you want me to send you the HH file.

I opened the XML document using Notepad and the hand is in there, so I'm not sure why HEM can't read it. I tried importing the file again manually several times, and it still didn't read it. I also downloaded the latest HEM version before I re-tried it.

guedal
10-29-2010, 03:19 PM
I am also experiencing problems with sessions that don't match the result reported by HEM with the result I get from the difference between cash in and cash out from a single table at Carbonīs ledger.

What will happen when you fix it? Will we have to reimport the hands or have to setup a new database. I have gone through deleting the mistaken sessions in the past and trying to reimport and HEM never ever could reimport hands that were already imported, even after deleting them. It's as if HEM stores somewhere that those hands were imported and the information is not corrected by the deletion. Please pay attention to this point because it's a real pain having to reimport my whole db of more than 2 million hands.

morny
10-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Hi

feel free to email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread as the more hands we have to test the better, you will need to delete and reimport the hands, once you move the hands to a new folder it should import the hands fine, if you try to import from the same folder it already imported it does ignore them so that sounds like what happened to you but you shouldnt have the problem this time

11-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Hi,

when it will be fixed? for me this is simple, hem thinks that "raises" mean "raise by" when in fact this is "raise to" ;)

morny
11-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Yeah thats one of the bugs their update caused, unfortunately it was one of many so were working on already and well have a release asap