PDA

View Full Version : Not Importing for PKR site

gavinalways
10-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi can anyone help me please, since the recent upgrade of PKR the hud would only work on the first table that was loaded but the hands were still being imported, now nothing works, its not even importing hands. I've just updated the latest patch but it still dont work, i've deleted the file in holdem mgr and added it again but still nothing.

Can someone please tell me how to get the hands imported again? And do you think the hud will ever work on the PKR site again, this is the main site i play cash and hud was always a big help to me, are holdem manager trying to fix these problems?

thanks

gavinalways
10-20-2010, 10:52 AM
It says files imported but hands 0

morny
10-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread, the hud is a difficult fix for us so im not sure on an ETA but we are looking into it

gavinalways
10-21-2010, 09:18 AM
I dont understand why you want me to email you the hands? And i dont know how to do it anyway. Its not importing the hands, so there are no hands!!

Has anyone else had this problem? Cant you just tell me a step by step how do set it up? But sure i have it set up right

ty

Patvs
10-21-2010, 08:18 PM
We'd like to try to import the hands ourselves.
Email us the handhistory of your last hands (found in your import folder, or already moved to your archive folder)

You're importing the hands into 1.11.05 beta 18??