PDA

View Full Version : HEM Hud not working on select tables

EeeTee
10-19-2010, 11:45 PM
Hello,

I use my HEM primarily on Stars. I use it for tournaments, and it works quite well.

However, for tournaments such as $9.90 Final Table Only Paid, and 8-maxes , along with a few others I forgot, no hud ever comes up.

I try do it manually with table finder, but nothing works.

Also, it sometimes takes my HUD ages to load on some tables. Any ideas?

Ty,

Elliot

netsrak
10-20-2010, 03:49 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

EeeTee
10-22-2010, 03:34 AM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.11.05 Beta 18

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
PokerStars, rarely Full Tilt - haven't notice any problems on FTP.

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NLHE MTT and SNG

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
Yes, it is.

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
Yes, they are

7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
Yes, it works

8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
Yes, it works

9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
No, it didn't work

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Once again, this is ONLY a problem on the Turbo, Final Table Only Paid, and 8-max table. Possibly more, I don't know. Other than that, it works fine, but is very slow to load and catch up on tables at times.

netsrak
10-22-2010, 06:09 AM
please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

Your Stars lobby is in english?

Please post a screenshot of the not working table and the table manager.

EeeTee
10-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Here are the photos, which show not only other tables working with the HUD, but tablemanager both in normal mode and when it finds the table - it actually recognises it.

I've found this to happen on 4-max, 8-max, and final table only paid tables, NLHE tournaments

netsrak
10-24-2010, 06:51 AM
I see 2 small problems in the config file:
1. You have no hero defined in Hud options->setup hero names. Please add your screennames there.
2. You have the FTP handhistory folder configured twice. Please delete one of them in the auto-import settings.

And please check all the handhistory folders of your pokerclients. They should all be empty except current hands.

If the problem still occurs after this fixes we have to take a deeper look at your system.

EeeTee
10-27-2010, 06:47 AM
Nothing is working. I tried all those fixes. The problem remains on the tables I specified.

What do we do next?

morny
10-28-2010, 02:53 AM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com

MassaTheChamp
01-13-2011, 11:55 AM
I can confirm that HUD doesnt work for 8max tourneys, it never did work for me, but it does work for 4 and 6 max tourneys

johnnyrogerrobinsonthe3rd
03-18-2011, 11:02 AM
I found that, on 9max tables the hud would work fine, however on the 8max tables there would just be stats for the whole table, and not for any player.

after a bit of clicking I found that all the players stats are actually appearing, but they are stacked on top of eachother in the top left corner, and ON TOP of them are the stats for the table as a whole.

so, move around the table stats and you will find the player stats :D
drag them to the players names and you will be fine.