PDA

View Full Version : rush hud placement on multiple tables

whooodini
10-19-2010, 07:17 PM
hey. my problem is that as i start to open multiple rush tables, the hud that pops up is not beside the correct person.

I configured it on my first table and it was fine, but once the second table pops up theyre scrambled.

I tried clicking the box to lock table layout under table preferences, but it didnt work.

plz help

Patvs
10-19-2010, 10:13 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

phoenutz
10-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Getting the same error as OP. I tried what was suggested but still the misplacement occurs every 5-6 hands in rush. Also now on my HEM reports I cant see any of my rush hands and only saw 2 cash game hands from .02/.05 NL. Did I press something wrong?

Patvs
10-20-2010, 09:47 PM
hud options--> site options--> did you turn off OCR for Full Tilt?
did you change the seating preferences / are NOT sitting in the default seat position? read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Full Tilt (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/366/Setup+Auto+Center+Preferred+Seating+for+Full+Tilt)

phoenutz
10-23-2010, 09:04 PM
I checked and under site options for FTP the box is unchecked for "Use OCR to read text", should i check the box?

morny
10-23-2010, 11:53 PM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

phoenutz
10-24-2010, 01:53 PM
When you say make a backup of the prefs.xml file do you mean to copy and paste it in a different location?

netsrak
10-25-2010, 03:51 AM
yep,
and OCR should remain unchecked.

phoenutz
10-25-2010, 10:19 PM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Ok, I did this. Then I did what Pevas suggested, deleting the pospref2 and pospref4 txt files. I reopen my HEM setup everything and saved positions. As I play thru rush, every 4-5 hands the HUD placements stills gets messed up. I attached a picture. Also its been happening more often now that my HUD stats do not appear every 6 hands it disappears.

Any solutions?

morny
10-26-2010, 01:42 AM
maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com