PDA

View Full Version : Pot odds and mucked cards not working properly

stackshady
10-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Hi guys, new to this forum, have seen a lot people having problems displaying the pot odds feature. After going through past threads I think I have done everything that's been recommended: yes i have the newest version, live tracking, show last 3 pots, etc. I play on Stars and FT, sometimes it does work but I usually see no bet.

Also the mucked hand has been displaying the cards in different positions on the table, any solutions?

Thanks in advance and good luck at the tables.

Ryan

netsrak
10-20-2010, 03:49 AM
Your FTP and stars client are in english?

All dealer messages are enabled?

No hud element touches the chat box?

Please post screenshots of the tables and please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

For the mucked cards please check this: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Mucked Cards are Not Correctly Aligned (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+)

stackshady
10-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks for your help Netsrak. Yes, the dealer messages are enabled and as you can see from the screenshot, hopefully I attached correctly, the hud doesn't touch the chat box. Sometimes it works fine, but most of the time 'no bet' is displayed.

Thanks,
Ryan

morny
10-21-2010, 01:13 AM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com