PDA

View Full Version : hud all of a sudden not working?

whooodini
10-19-2010, 02:45 PM
Last night I was using my hud just playing some sngs, and my comp froze so i had to end the hem process, as well as force shut down my comp.

I log in today to grind a session of rush, and the hud isnt popping up. I tried end processing it, and rebooting several times but to no avail. When I click the start auto import button, the little table window doesnt pop up either.

Can anyone help solve my problem?

Thanks

redzill4
10-19-2010, 03:36 PM
i have the same issue, one day my hud just stopped popping up with auto import. i have found that if you manually open it (i created a shortcut and pinned it to desktop) that it will work fine. I don't know what to do about this. im not willing to uninstall my comodo security to make my hud popup but if there is an easy fix im interested for sure.

WiCane
10-19-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm having the same problem.Since the last update my HUD won't open when click "Start Auto Import" and can't get it to open when I click "Relaunch HUD." Nothing has changed on my computer besides the last update.

whooodini
10-19-2010, 04:58 PM
I'm having the same problem.Since the last update my HUD won't open when click "Start Auto Import" and can't get it to open when I click "Relaunch HUD." Nothing has changed on my computer besides the last update.

exact same problem.

Patvs
10-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

If the TableManager still won't popup when you start the auto import, reinstall HoldemManager using the FULL 93 mb installer (don't reinstall SQL) and export your HUD first since the full installer will reset all settings to default