PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesn't import Stars Tournaments/SNGs

ninja
10-19-2010, 09:07 AM
I have 1.11.05 Beta 18, and cannot track MTTs. I have an older Version that works just fine, just the newer ones don't. Why?

Patvs
10-19-2010, 01:41 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

--

What sort of MTTs aren't tracked in beta 18, but were correctly tracked in a previous version?

morning storm
10-20-2010, 01:42 AM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

can you elaborate on this last step possibly, creating a text file to 'import' to HM??

thanks

netsrak
10-20-2010, 03:45 AM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/37080-hu-sngs-problem.html

ninja
10-20-2010, 11:53 AM
What sort of MTTs aren't tracked in beta 18, but were correctly tracked in a previous version?
All and every kind. HU Sngs, std SNGs, MTTs, Tournaments, Freezeouts. Everything works in the old one, but doesn't work in the new one. That makes me wonder why it is on the top of the priority list for some time and isn't done, when you have an old version that does just fine but the newer versions of HEM fail.

netsrak
10-21-2010, 03:33 AM
I posted a wrong link for the email import: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

Ninja, as far as i know we have no general problem with Stars tourneys.
1 table SnGs should work without problems except HU Sngs (we are working on this).

For all other tourney types you need to import summaries

morning storm
11-19-2010, 07:07 AM
having some trouble importing standard mtts/sngs into hem

when trying to import stars sngs (via copy and paste from body of email into a text) it seems to only ever import a single sng. not sure what to do

is this problem familiar at all?

thanks

netsrak
11-20-2010, 09:07 AM
You should use the new stars functionality now:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Tournament Summary Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup)

morning storm
11-20-2010, 01:17 PM
hey net, thanks for the reply

having some trouble with the link you posted. i requested my hand histories in .html format. it came in a .rar file. i downloaded a program to unzip the folder. i then attempted to import the files into hem but then import progress sticks at 'importing' and doesnt move. no tournament histories still.

then after having stars save my tournament histories and having hem auto import the folder, nothing shows up still.

suggestions?

netsrak
11-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files(you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) and summaries together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

morning storm
11-21-2010, 09:39 PM
hey netsrak, not sure what happened but it seems to be working! thanks

morning storm
11-24-2010, 01:12 PM
hey netsrak, not sure what happened but it seems to be working! thanks

hmm ok it seems in the process of getting hem to import tournaments, it has removed my past cash hands.

any idea, in my fiddling, what i have done and how to somehow get both there??
thaaaaanks

netsrak
11-25-2010, 05:14 AM
If you didn't create a new database or purged hands they should be still there.
Please check your filter, date/time, player name and gametype settings.

morning storm
11-25-2010, 10:17 AM
oh excellent. missed that it was only 'hold em' and not 'all games'
good advice, thanks again!