PDA

View Full Version : HM trial problems

Chipcounter
10-19-2010, 05:32 AM
Hi, I just downloaded the trial version of HM and I am having some problems...

1- My history hand disapears from my poker site folder each time I run HM, is that normal? Everything is set to english language now. (Btw, is there a way to translate hands from spanish to english or are they useful now?)

2-I play FTP and Rush Poker doesn't seem to work when I run HM. Does it support it? It seems that sometimes it imports hands but I can't see my HUD and these hands doesn't apear on my HM.

3- The tables I play don't pop up when my turn arrives since I installed HM, why?

Thanks for your help!

netsrak
10-19-2010, 08:35 AM
1. a. this is the archive process - the hands are moved to c:\hmarchive 15 mins after the import. You can change this folder in the auto-import settings. But its very important that the handhistory folders of the pokerclients are empty except current hands.
b. we have no conversion for spanish handhistories and they can't be imported. You should ask the support of your pokersite for english handhistories. Another solution might be to search and replace all spanish words in the files with the english keywords (just as an idea, i have never tried it).

2. Rush is supported. Please make sure that you are using HM version 1.11.05. Site Options-> FTP -> OCR must be disabled and your FTP client must be switched to english language (the lobby)

3. This is on FTP? Do you have table preferences->force on top enabled?

Chipcounter
10-19-2010, 12:16 PM
1- Ok. Ty

2-Thanks. I can see other people stats now but not my stats... How can enable them so I can see them?

3-I don't have this option enabled. I tried enabling it but it doesn't pop up my tables... Any idea of how can I fix it?

Thanks for your help!!

netsrak
10-20-2010, 03:31 AM
2. Hero stats are not support for rush games.

3. I'm not sure what might cause this problem. Can you try to change the opacity FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Appearance - Tab 2 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/204/Appearance+-+Tab+2#opacity)

Which operating system are you using? Please try to run the ftp client as administrator.

Chipcounter
10-20-2010, 06:41 AM
2- Dammit :)

3- I'll try that. I am using Windows 7, how can I run FTP as an administrator? Sorry for my unknowledge...

Thanks again!!

netsrak
10-20-2010, 08:35 AM
Right click on the icon -> run as administrator.

For a permanent change: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Run .exe Files As Administrator (Windows 7 & Vista) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/129/Run+.exe+Files+As+Administrator+%28Windows+7+%26+V ista%29)

Chipcounter
10-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Ok, the tables pop up now, but the hand history doesn't save my Rush Poker hands. I play two Rush Poker tables and it seems that it 'autoimports' one of them, the other table doesn't autoimport even if it appear in Table Manager. However, even if it autoimports one of the table's hands it doesn't refresh my statistics in HM Report.

Thanks for your useful help, you are solving all my problems little by little! Thanks

morny
10-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Go to Filter > Clear then Filter > Use for all in the reports section and see if the hands show up then, if not when you play again please check if there were any import errors while its trying to import or if it says they were successfully imported

Chipcounter
10-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Thanks a lot. I can see Rush poker hands now. I htink it is importing my hands fine, but the table Manager doesn't show all the information while I'm playing, even if it seems to be importing all right. Does it have any solution? Thanks in advance, I am very happy now I can see my hand history in HM.

I'll buy the real version for sure, good support guaranteed. Ty!!

morny
10-22-2010, 01:30 AM
Not sure what you mean about the table manager not showing the info? Can you post a screenshot to illustrate

Chipcounter
10-22-2010, 10:45 AM
While I am playing two tables I can only see one table's info. See atached file.

Ty

netsrak
10-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Nothing we can do about this. Why do you need this informations - you should use the reports/session infos in HM instead?

Chipcounter
10-22-2010, 02:22 PM
No problem, just wondering why it happend. Thanks for your help