PDA

View Full Version : Problem with results DON @ Winamax.fr

loustic
10-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Hi,

I played 2 DON on Winamax.fr today.

The one I lost is correct in Holdem Manager.

It shows my amount lost and my finish place.

The one I won is wrong.

In "Results", "Data View", my finish place is 0, and my $won is 0.

I can double click on that wrong line, input my results manually and click on save.

Unfortunately, in the "Stats", "Graph" and "Trending" sections of "Results", the results are not shown even after I have put my results manually.

Both HH sent to your support.

One thing to know is that the hand history of the Double or Nothing I won was not moved to the archive folder, so I guess that for Holdem Manager, the SNG isn't recognized as finished.

Besides, the tournament appeared in the incomplete ones, so I also changed the flag to "finished", but it doesn't change the results.

Please let me know about that issue.

I've tried to reimport the HH but it did not help.

I use the last release of Holdem Manager 1.11.05 final, with PostgresSQL 8.4.

morny
10-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Whoever takes the email you sent will look into the incomplete/wrong result issue, Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look at the archive folder issue

loustic
10-18-2010, 11:39 PM
Hi Morny,

No problem with my archive folder.

Actually, the HH of the DON I lost was correctly moved from my Winamax folder to my Archive folder.

The HH of the DON I won was not moved. Actually, it is considered by Holdem Manager as an incomplete tournament, and I had to flag it manually as finished, and input manually my results.

Problem is that in "Stats; Graph and Trending" tabs, my results let only appear the amount I lost and not the one I won, despite the fact that I have input my results (finish place, amount won) manually by editing the tourney results.

I don't think this have anything to do with my config file !!

Please let me know about it when the support will have checked the HH.

loustic
10-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Whoo...

I shouldn't be playing so late... (it's actually 6am in France) :p

The fact is that when manually editing my winnings, I've put only 1 Buy-In and obviously for a DON I won 2 :D

So the problem is almost solved, except the fact that Holdem Manager does not seem to recognize the DON as finished.

Is it normal and will I have to enter the results manually everytime ??

Many thanks

netsrak
10-19-2010, 04:04 AM
The winamax.fr integration is quite new so it might be possible we have to fix something for the import.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

loustic
10-19-2010, 06:09 AM
Hi Netsrak,

I've sent you the hand histories this morning (3:56am, GMT+2), the mail object is: "Problem with results of DON on Winamax.fr"

Many thanks :)

djarkan
10-19-2010, 02:52 PM
same pb with me

if you need more samples, i have hundreds of these.

it s also detecting as MTT

merciermk
11-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Same problem with me
can you resolve this problem?
Do you need HH?
thanks