PDA

View Full Version : table under mouse

linis7
01-31-2013, 07:42 AM
Hi
What does "table under mouse means" on tableninjaft ? Because when I point on the table with mouse nothing happens until I move mouse to the side of the table , and does tableninjaft have function "bring to foreground" like for pokerstars ? "automatically click time bank" doesn't work too.
thanks

Fool
01-31-2013, 06:03 PM
Try switching to an Aero based Windows desktop theme. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem.

linis7
02-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Try switching to an Aero based Windows desktop theme. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem.

its still the same, both features: time bank and table under mouse doesn't work. I didn't test deeper maybe more functions doesn't work but these two are reason why I both table ninja.

electrue
02-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi
"automatically click time bank" doesn't work too.
thanks

I have the same problem.

Fool
02-01-2013, 03:54 PM
its still the same, both features: time bank and table under mouse doesn't work. I didn't test deeper maybe more functions doesn't work but these two are reason why I both table ninja.

I'm able to reproduce the problem with the timebank but I'm not able to reproduce any problems with TuM unless your not using Aero. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

I have the same problem.

I'm able to reproduce this. We will release an update to resolve this as soon as possible.