PDA

View Full Version : I cant import hands from microgaming

antonio1234
10-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi, recently I bought a new pc, so I copied the folder where all my hands were saved to an usb, then I pasted the hands to my new pc and imported them to the holdem manager.
Now all my hands are perfectly imported except the ones from nordic and unibet (both belongs to microgaming).
When I put in reports my nicks from microgaming, my nicks from nordic and unibet dont exist.
So I think my hands from microgaming were not imported because maybe the hands from microgaming are saved in a different folder than all the rest of the hands?
I dont know what happened and what can I do?

morny
10-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe and move the hands to a new folder and see if they import, if not send a sample to support@holdemmanager.com

antonio1234
10-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Ok I did what you explained me but it didnt work, I sent an email to the mail you sent to me 2 days ago but I didnt receive any answer.

morny
10-21-2010, 12:01 AM
Hi,

One of the support staff responded and is looking into the issue, he will get back to you as soon as possible but this may take some time to figure out the issue